ORGANIC RED PALM FRUIT OIL
A non-synthetic, certified organic, sustainable whole food daily dietary supplement that provides natural vitamins and precursors for everyday wellness in birds and other animals.
ORGANIC & SUSTAINABLE
Grown on small organic family farms in Ecuador, this Red Palm is certified Organic, Non-GMO and Fair Trade. No deforestation or habitat destruction results from the growing or harvesting process.
This unrefined red palm oil has a mild carrot-like flavor, with a rich, buttery texture. Some red palm oils have a strong or harsh flavor, however, our proprietary cold-filtration process removes any strong flavor while retaining the nutrients. Committed to the sustainable production of organic and fairly traded products, they also contribute to social development in the community through education and nutrition programs. They allocate 1% of sales to social and environmental stewardship programs. Projects have included building a small health clinic and providing sports uniforms for the local youth. The region in Ecuador where this Organic Red Palm Oil is grown has numerous small family farms, averaging 10 hectares (about 25 acres), interspersed throughout the regional forests. These subsistence farms were planted many years ago and are now being worked by second and third generation farming families.
[It is palm oil grown in Southeast Asia that is associated with destruction of rainforest and orangutan habitat] - orangutans do not live in Ecuador (source of this organic palm fruit oil) and this product does not contribute to deforestation or habitat destruction.
Non-hydrogenated (Zero trans fats!)
USE ORALLY FOR
- Daily wellness
- Improved skin, coat or plumage
- Vitamin A or vitamin E deficiency
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Bronzing of feathers
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Is a virgin, certified organic, whole food source of carotenoids (precursors to natural vitamin A, including alpha-carotenes, beta-carotenes, lycopene and 20 other carotenes)
- Is a non-synthetic source of 6 forms of vitamin E, which contain 2 forms of tocopherols and all 4 of the tocotrienols (super potent vitamin E with 60 times the antioxidant activity of the tocopherols)
- Contains the necessary dietary fat for enhanced conversion and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E & K
- Is the richest vegetarian source of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Is packed with vitamin K, squalene, phytosterols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, glycolipids and phytonutrients
- Is non-synthetic; has no fillers
- Contains no genetically modified organisms (No GMOs)
- Is certified sustainable by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Is safer than synthetic vitamin A & E
- Has no risk of vitamin toxicosis
- Is safe and effective for all species (dogs, cats, all mammals, birds, reptiles and other exotic animals)
- To administer orally with a clean spoon or syringe: 0.3 ml per lb (0.45 kg) body weight (1 Tbs per 50 lb) or 0.06 ml per 100 g body weight. Palm Fruit Oil may be liquefied by floating bottle in warm water (80°F [27°C]) for a few minutes.
- To mix with food: Combine 1 Tbs (15 ml) or 1 packet Sunshine Factor with 1 lb (455 g) of the animal’s food. Mix and return to original container for storage. Feed and store normally.
- Birds 0.06 ml/ per100 g body weight
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
May be stored in the refrigerator or cabinet after opening and should be stored away from direct sunlight. .
Red palm fruit oil Sustainable and Fair Trade certified. No GMOs.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.